Saturday, May 20, 2017

Where have I been? Part 2 (electric boogaloo)

I know I haven't updated for a while and I wanted to get back into the swing of things by updating the very few folks that actually read this blog. The last year has been really trying and there have been a lot of changes in my life. All those changes led to less art and less time to do art. I have actually made some great pieces in the last year and I will be sharing them in the next few posts.

The biggest causes of creating less art is that I had a sick family member move in with us into our cracker box apartment. My health also hasn't been entirely great, with periods of bad flare-ups and periods of relatively stable health. There have been other trials and craziness but my illness and family illness have been the biggest factors in not creating art and not sharing what I have created.

On a positive note my family member is finally stabilizing and I am getting ever closer to a diagnosis for whatever rare disease I have been dealing with. Things are better and I hope they will continue to be so.

I promise I have art to share, I made some really fun things for people last Christmas and I again traded Valentines with other artists. I'm working on those posts now and will continue to update them with short updates on my progress.

Stay tuned for more art! Thanks for reading my babbles. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment